Social media can be overwhelming sometimes, especially when you don't know what to post and where.
It's important to post at least 3 times a week to gain followers and engagement on your pages and in your groups.
You will learn how to:
1. Create and schedule at least 30 days of content in one day.
2. Find out where your ideal client lives online.
3. Learn which platforms work best for your business
4. Create graphics and learn where to find stock photos
5. And how to perform hashtag research to reach your target audience
Jordan Dawson is the owner of Cincy Assist Lifestyle Management Firm. She specializes in social media management, personal and virtual assistant services. Jordan started her company with the idea to help as many people as she can, with a 10-year background in healthcare and administrative services, she has a diverse knowledge of productivity systems. After starting her company in 2015, she has added teaching to her list of services offering workshops, one on one, and group training. Her areas of expertise are social media, Canva, web maintenance, systems, and automation.
More Event info -- :