The introduction and conclusion should focus attention on the problem (in the introduction it is put, in the conclusion - the author's opinion is summarized).
It is necessary to highlight paragraphs, red lines, establishing a logical connection of paragraphs: so the integrity of the work is achieved.
Style of presentation: emotionality, expressiveness, artistry. Experts believe that the proper effect is provided by short, simple, varied intonation sentences, skilled use of the "most modern" punctuation mark - a dash. However, the style reflects the characteristics of the , it is also useful to keep this in mind.
Before you start writing, pay attention to the following questions. Answering them will allow you to define more clearly what is worth writing:
Touching on your personal qualities or abilities, ask yourself:
- Am I different in this or that quality from those I know?
- In what ways did this quality manifest itself?
About the activity you were (are) engaged in:
- What made me do this activity?
- Why did I continue to do it?
About each event in your life that you mentioned:
- Why do I remember that particular event?
- Did it change me as a person?
- How did I react to it?
- Was it a revelation to me; something I didn't know about before?
About each person you mentioned:
- Why did I name that particular person?
- Do I aspire to be like him?
- What qualities do I admire about him?
- Did he or she say something that I will remember for the rest of my life?
- Have I reconsidered my views?
About each of your preferences and what you don't like:
- why do I like or dislike it?
- Has it affected my life in any significant way?
About each of your failures:
- what did I learn as a result?
- What did I learn from the situation?